Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to Blogspot

I've decided to start up a blogger account. I'm trying (pretty unsuccessfully) to import some of my recent blogs from my other page and my wordpress account, but I'm incredibly computer-illiterate and seem to be losing many of them. I swear, I'm like an 80 year-old lady when it comes to technology. I know how to turn on the computer, and open up my web browser, but that's about it. Hubs is constantly yelling at me because whenever I get any sort of pop-up, I just start clicking "Enter" over and over (sometimes I throw in a few "Escape"'s for good measure) until it goes away. Apparently we ended up with a LOT of spyware on our PC because of my shenanigans. It's not nearly as bad now that I own a mac (they are SO much more intuitive...I heart my MacBook so...) but I still have no idea how to use this crazy internet thing. I'm so old.

Anyway, if anyone cares to read about my somewhat dull existence, have at it...

2 comments:

Angela said...

Poor West Elm sales associate. You seem to have the worst luck concealing these terrible moments.. did bloody tissues really fall from inside your bra to the floor while someone was staring directly at you? Too funny.

Jewels said...

Yep. Well, technically one of them fell to the floor. Then while I tried to scoop that up, the others came toppling out. It was a fun time.